Re: [wtp-dev] SDK Documentation

Angel Vera wrote:
Hi David,

Good job! Thanks for working on this.

One question does this strictly apply to the java source? or are we talking also about the extension point documentation for the plugins?
At the moment this is strictly Java source, but I believe PDE already has some tasks that can generate the extension point documentation. It's just a matter of figuring out how to get it plugged into the appropriate toc.xml, and generating it's contents.

I have another bug 231472, that is requesting at least the javadoc piece be integrated into PDE build. I'll probably take a look at the extension point documentation generation next, as I need it for XSL Tooling's SDK.

Dave

Back to the top