From: Mike Murphy <murphy.hilton.ny.us@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/22/2008 10:26 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Access error overwriting web.xml

Hi all --

I am working on a project facet plugin (thanks to Konstantin!) that creates a default template project with a bunch of assets in place.  Part of what we need to do is overlay the deployment descriptor with our own stock copy.  I am finding that a file copy does not work, I get a strange "(Access Denied)" IOException.  Is this because it is in the WEB-INF area?  I also tried creating a IO file over the default one, and calling delete() on it, which seems to have no effect?

Am I missing some obvious Java IO thing here, or is this something WTP specific about WEB-INF?

Thanks-
Mike

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online._______________________________________________
wtp-dev mailing list