Re: [wtp-dev] questions on local/remote support for generic server adapters

open a browser and do http://www.whatevermyhostis.com:8080/ is a common remote action is it not?

> And, if you have any info as to what setting the remote host support
> flag to true is supposed to provide, I would appreciate it.

The only remote thing I remember without looking at code is that automatic deployment works at a different interval than local servers. I would do a find references on the isRemote or is isLocal in eclipse and see what it reveals.

-max