[wtp-dev] Change Context Root

Hi,

how can I change the context root of a web project with an API call? I can change the context root by editing the properties tab "Web Project Settings". How can I do this from my program?

I use WTP 2.0.2. If it is not possible with version 2.0.2 how can I do it with version 3? When will be version 3.0rc1 or 3.0 rc2 released? (I suggest that the final version 3.0 will be released with the Eclipse Ganymede version, right?)

With regards
Udo

Back to the top