[wtp-dev] Accidentally released changes

Hi,

I "accidentally" released changes for a couple RC3 approved bugs today, not realizing that we hadn't declared RC2 yet. Please ignore the new build that you'll see appear sometime tonight and continue testing on the previous RC2 candidate build.

I've talked to Helen, and since testing is almost complete on the previous RC2 candidate we'll decide what to do in the morning. If the current candidate is declared as RC2 we'll simply delete the currently running build or relabel it; if we need another fix I will back out my changes.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top