I "accidentally" released
changes for a couple RC3 approved bugs today, not realizing that we hadn't
declared RC2 yet. Please ignore the new build that you'll see appear sometime
tonight and continue testing on the previous RC2 candidate build.
I've talked to Helen, and since testing
is almost complete on the previous RC2 candidate we'll decide what to do
in the morning. If the current candidate is declared as RC2 we'll simply
delete the currently running build or relabel it; if we need another fix
I will back out my changes.