[wtp-dev] WTP 3.0 Release Review Materials

Committers:

With the help of the Project Leads, I've prepared some material for our release review, scheduled for June 4th.

There is a short, overview version and a longer, comprehensive version.

I'm sending just for your awareness of what will be made available to the community for our review.

I would ask for comments, but I apologize, I've been slow getting them ready and I have to send them to the Eclipse Foundation today.
But, still, if you see any gross errors or omissions please do let me know and we can see about correcting large errors.