[wtp-dev] TVT bugs

Hello,

I have already received some TVT bugs and they keep coming. These bugs
are about i18n issues. They are usually fixed with quite simple and safe
patches. I find them very useful for all adopters, because I think all
products based on WTP try to do i18n to some degree.

I just want to ask what severity we give to these bugs? Do we continue
fixing them for RC2? How about RC3 and later? When do we start
postponing them for 3.0.1?

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Eclipse WTP Committer
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/person.php?name=raev>
Senior Developer
NW C JS TOOLS JEE (BG)
SAP Labs Bulgaria
T +359/2/9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com

P Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need
to!

Back to the top