Fw: [wtp-dev] jst.common.project.facet.core having dependency on wst.common.project.facet.ui

Bug 231295 opened.  Thanks Konstantin!

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Toronto Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022, tieline: 313-3022

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 05/09/2008 09:21 AM -----
"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/08/2008 08:47 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] jst.common.project.facet.core having dependency on        wst.common.project.facet.ui

My fault. I was hoping that we could avoid creating a separate plugin to hold two internal classes, since these classes shouldn’t be even loaded in the headless case, but it sounds like that doesn’t work. Could you open a bug?

- Konstantin