Re: [wtp-dev] WTP integration in the IAM project proposal

Thanks Konstantin,

I tried that approach on wtp 2.x (latest version from WTP or Europa update sites) and the adapter manager is returning null.

So I used this instead:

        Object configObject = def.createConfigObject( javaFacetVersion, mavenProject.getProject().getName() );
        if ( configObject instanceof IDataModel )
        {
            // This works in WTP 2.0
            return (IDataModel) configObject;
        }
        else
        {
            // This is the compatibility layer for WTP 3.0
            return (IDataModel) Platform.getAdapterManager().loadAdapter( configObject, IDataModel.class.getName() );
        }

Which works fine for WTP 2.x, but I'm not sure if this is the intended pattern.

Is there any online resource where I can learn a bit more about this API and its evolution?