[wtp-dev] What's this? New and Noteworthy in M7?

Hello,
As I mentioned in the call, the Incubator subproject has requested that we have a N&N document for M7.  Accordingly, I've added the usual templates to the web site repository.  You can preview it at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.0M7/, although I expect most of the subprojects to not have anything to mention this time around and be commented out when we declare M7.  Sorry for the late notice, but this will need to be completed by Monday evening at the latest.

To edit your subproject's contents, connect to the web site repository at :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the entire contents of the /www/webtools folder or just /www/webtools/development/news/3.0M7 if you just want to work on this milestone's files.  You will not be able to check out the entire contents of the top-level /www folder due to file permissions on the server.  If your subproject has nothing to mention in this milestone, you don't need to do anything and can just keep testing.

Don't forget that API changes should be broadcast in the
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Weekly_What%27s_Cooking and mentioned in http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_III if migration is involved.  This document is really just for noteworthy user-visible features.

Soon after M7 is declared, I'll also be rolling up the ones we've created so far into a release-level N&N.  I'll be starting with the content and images from the previous milestones and posting to the mailing list when the "first draft" is ready, in case anyone wants to make changes to images or remove items that have gone stale.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing