[wtp-dev] Naci Dai has been declared to be an active committer

webtools Committers,
David Williams has declared that Naci Dai (ndai) is an active committer on
this project.  The reason for this declaration is:

This top-level "webtools" project is for all the Project Leads and PMC
members, so they can maintain certain meta-data, etc., even though it is no
longer associated with a specific location in CVS, as far as I know.

Hence, I'm explicitly marking Project Leads and PMC members as as active.

Back to the top