Re: [wtp-dev] Known issue in StructuredTextEditor?

CAMERON.BATEMAN@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
AFAIK, ant target="ui-test" has always worked in the past.  This test plugin has been running for months without seeing this issue, so unless the build itself has changed, I don't think this is it.
I know that with some of the restructuring of the reconciler, that the order of how you initialize the SourceViewer configuration became very specific. Particuarly if you didn't set the sourceviewer.config before setting the sourceviewer document you would get a NPE. But I don't think this is related, but it did happen after the reconciler change to the platform.

Dave

Back to the top