[wtp-dev] Commit rights for Lawrence Mandel have been expired

webtools.common Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Lawrence Mandel (lmandel).
 The reason for this change is:

As documented in a note to wtp-pmc list, Lawrence resigned his
committership due to his changing job responsibilities.

I'd to promote Lawrence to Committer Emeritus due to his long distinguished
contributions to WTP.
He was a founding member, who worked for years to promote "community
relations", responding to questions on our newsgroups, mailing lists, and
maintaining our website. He fixed over 300 bugs or enhancements, including
my favorite, the Internet Cache. In addition to serveral articles and
tutorials at EclipseCon, he was co-author of Eclipse Web Tools Platform:
Developing Java Web Applications, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2007.

Much thanks Lawrence!

To honor Lawrence Mandel's contributions to the project, David Williams has
nominated Lawrence Mandel for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top