Re: [wtp-dev] Ganymede migration docs for WTP ?

> ... FYI I recorded all the issues I bumped into while migrating ...

Thanks Max. This is a very constructive contribution that we strive for in "open development".

And, it's a nice reminder for all us committers ... we can try to document issues "in advance" of anyone finding them,
but due to a number of limitations we can not always succeed at that ... so ... be sure to remember to document things after
the fact -- that is after you become aware of one adopter hitting some issue -- and then hopefully other adopters will avoid the same pitfalls.

Thanks all,

Back to the top