[wtp-dev] Official holidays in Bulgaria just ahead

Hello,

I want just to inform WTP developers that there is an interesting chain
of official holidays in Bulgaria this year: Ortodox Easter, Labor Day,
St. George Day. Because of this SAP developers will be quite unavailable
from Apr 26 (Saturday) till May 6 (Tuesday), incl. During this period
Kiril Mitov will be available in the office on Apr 29-30, Dimitar
Giormov will check his mail for critical issues, and it is very likely
that I will not have internet access even for my mail.

If anyone has anything important to request from us, let him contact us
in the next two days.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Eclipse WTP Committer
<http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/people/person.php?name=raev>
Senior Developer
NW C JS TOOLS JEE (BG)
SAP Labs Bulgaria
T +359/2/9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com

P Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need
to!

Back to the top