[wtp-dev] Provisional Structured Document API in SSE

We have been using the provisional API in WTP SSE componentry for quite some time. We've done it from the beginning knowing that it could always go away or get renamed. This is risky, but the functionality provided was too useful for us. I see that as of 3.4M6, things are still there in the provisional state. What are the plans for this code? Are these classes every going to leave provisional status? If so, is there a timeline on the table for doing this work?

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top