Re: [wtp-dev] Adding Wizard Shortcuts to Project Explorer

Hi David,

You can utilize common navigaor mechanism to add your wizard to the Project explorer, you would need to use  following extension point:

        <extension
         point="org.eclipse.ui.navigator.navigatorContent">

                <commonWizard type="new""
                        wizardId="foo.bar">
                        <enablement>

                        </enablement>
                </commonWizard>

        </extension>

Neeraj

David Carver <dcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/11/2008 10:32 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Adding Wizard Shortcuts to Project Explorer

I've looked around several places, and the standard perspectiveExtension
extension point doesn't seem to add wizard short cuts to the Project
Explorer context menu.   I noticed that if I select a Dynamic Web Tools
project, that those short cut wizards show up.   Any clues on how this
would be done, would be appreciated as we would like to add some of the
XML short cuts for the XSL Tooling project to the Project Explorer.

Dave