[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-dev] Editing JSP tag files
- From: "Nilesh Bansal" <nileshbansal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 01:28:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=PTjUgOnMdmtdJwEWZkTrr9RzYt2eTLDog1FNMe5Ri7KjL0WD0BJ2ROkPBFJKZjscuMvdCzXQYyn6rxhUEE+8O1F+z6QDPoXnaD+eLcSRYX0avZ0lyL1iQAEcZ16k01NQxAPyL5W2dyZiIs4zpm+klD2e6IvjCODFix7feoP0CRA=
I have a question regarding editing JSP tag files in Eclipse. I have
two tag files:
1. "included.tagf" which contains a bunch of import statements
2. "test.tag" which includes the "included.tagf" using the following at the top
<%@ include file="included.tagf" %>
When editing the "test.tag", Eclipse shows an error that "ClassXYZ can
not be resolved" which is actually imported in the "included.tagf".
The application runs fine, but Eclipse is showing compilation errors.
I am not sure if this is a known bug or I am doing something wrong.