From: raccah@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/04/2008 07:51 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Piggy backing onto a wizard?

I'll need to create an xml file where I collect general DB connection
information from a user in addition to a few other inputs. I've seen the
JDBC connection wizard.  Is it possible for me to add a wizard to
another category that is made up of the JDBC connection wizard + my
extra input and to access the collected info in order to populate my own
xml file?

Thanks,
Rochelle