[wtp-dev] JSDT inference: type of "this"

Hi Phil and Brad,

While developing the inferrence support for Qooxdoo, I came across problems with the keyword "this". During the call of InferenceSupport.visit(IThisReference) I know exactly the type that the thisReference should have, but I can't assign it. Instead the thisReference has some anonymous type that does contain some of the type informations of the qooxdoo class but not all of it. Specifically qooxdoo features like properties and hierarchy information is lost.

So my question is: How does the anonymous type gather the type information? It seems that it is not totally ignorant of the information as methods and members are there. Is there a way of setting the type of "this" or declaring that the anonymous type of this is actually the one of the class that I know about?

Best Regards,
Matthias Kempka

--
Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Kempka