|RE: [wtp-dev] Critical/blocker bugs for M6.|
From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:39 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Critical/blocker bugs for M6.
With M6 development winding down this Friday March 28th. We still have 6 untargeted critical/blocker bugs opened including 1 hot bug, as well as 2 critical M6 targeted bugs.
Perhaps some are already fixed and just need to be updated? Could you please take a look and assess if these are all critical issues that will need to be addressed in time for M6? Thank you!
6 untargeted blocker/critical bugs
- 223435 cri P3 Wind kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx NEW Manifest cleared when removing Modules from EAR
- 223711 cri P3 Wind kosta@xxxxxxx NEW [hotbug_request] Adopter default facets not being applied when project created
- 223765 blo P3 Wind raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxx NEW fixes for new versions of validation and facets
- 224087 cri P3 Wind wst.common-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Deadlock creating Dynamic Web Project in FacetedProjectWorkingCopy
- 224237 cri P3 Wind wst.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Web service scenario hangs during server publishing
- 223183 cri P3 Wind wst.wsdl-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Inconsistent wsdl/xsd validation
2 M6 targeted bugs
- 206514 cri P2 Wind cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW The problem when creating a custom design-time VariableResolver
- 220670 cri P3 Wind neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Deadlock from JPA Validator
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)
IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443