RE: [wtp-dev] Critical/blocker bugs for M6.

I just released a fix for #4. Regarding #2, I have not been able to reproduce the problem. Waiting for more information from the originator.

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:39 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Critical/blocker bugs for M6.

Hi Team,

With M6 development winding down this Friday March 28th.  We still have 6 untargeted critical/blocker bugs opened including 1 hot bug, as well as 2 critical M6 targeted bugs.
Perhaps some are already fixed and just need to be updated?  Could you please take a look and assess if these are all critical issues that will need to be addressed in time for M6?  Thank you!

6 untargeted blocker/critical bugs

  1. 223435 cri P3 Wind kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx NEW Manifest cleared when removing Modules from EAR
  1. 223711 cri P3 Wind kosta@xxxxxxx NEW [hotbug_request] Adopter default facets not being applied when project created
  1. 223765 blo P3 Wind raghunathan.srinivasan@orac... NEW fixes for new versions of validation and facets
  1. 224087 cri P3 Wind wst.common-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Deadlock creating Dynamic Web Project in FacetedProjectWorkingCopy
  1. 224237 cri P3 Wind wst.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Web service scenario hangs during server publishing
  1. 223183 cri P3 Wind wst.wsdl-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx NEW Inconsistent wsdl/xsd validation

2 M6 targeted bugs

  1. 206514 cri P2 Wind cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW The problem when creating a custom design-time VariableResolver
  1. 220670 cri P3 Wind neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Deadlock from JPA Validator

Regards,

Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top