[wtp-dev] Leaving BEA

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let folks know that I am leaving BEA (end of March) and that this change will effectively end my ability to contribute in a significant way to WTP.

If you have any questions about specific features (e.g. cp entry publish/export support), please let me know this week (you can contact me at hrobertfrost@xxxxxxxxx afterwards but my bandwidth for addressing these items will likely be limited). I'm working with Chuck to handle the official transition of my outstanding J2EE bugs/enhancements.

I have very much enjoyed working with everyone on WTP and look forward to seeing a great 3.0 release (and 3.1/4.0 release next year).

-Rob

Checked by AVG.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top