[wtp-dev] ContentAssistProposal

I'm working on XSL content assist for the XSL Tooling project. I've extended the XMLContentAssistProposal class and overrode the addAttributeValue() to do some special handling for attributes. It works fine when CTRL+SPACE is used the first time. However, if I hit ESC, and then hit CTRL+SPACE I get the message that "No Content Assist is Available" message, even though the cursor hasn't moved anywhere.

Is there something not getting reset correctly when the proposal is escaped or used for the first time?

Dave

Back to the top