RE: [wtp-dev] Bug 220879 released to I-build

Thanks Tim,

The issue should only occur when deploying a module to a Tomcat server that has never been published.  If you publish the server without any modules first, you can avoid this issue.

Larry

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim deBoer
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 1:57 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Bug 220879 released to I-build

Hello,

The Web Services smoke test failed on this week's I-build (I20080229065303) due to a change in the Tomcat server tools. I have released a fix (bug 220879) to the build. If you have problems publishing to Tomcat, please wait for the next build. If not, the change is internal and will not invalidate your testing.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
Eclipse WTP PMC
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx