[wtp-dev] Problem using eclipse WSDL Validator plugin outside eclipse

Hi all,

I wanted to use the eclipse WSDL Validator plugin outside eclipse and hence followed the article [1].  The problem is that I repeatedly get the error "A problem occurred while running the WSDL validator for namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" at line 1 column 1, no matter which WSDL I use. This gives the same error even for valid WSDls. Am I missing something here?

here is the code I used

        WSDLValidator validator = new WSDLValidator();
        IValidationReport valReport = validator.validate("file:" + wsdlFileLocation);

I even tried the following but get the same error

        WSDL11ValidatorDelegate wsiDelegate = new ClassloaderWSDL11ValidatorDeleg
ate("org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation.internal.WSDLValidatorDelegate");
        validator.registerWSDL11Validator(" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/", wsiDelegate);

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Using_the_WSDL_Validator_Outside_of_Eclipse