[wtp-dev] adding a java class file to a facet

I'm new to eclipse plug in development and I'm currently in the process of writing a facet to extend the Dynamic Web Project. I'm basing this project off of the help documentation.

While developing the facet, I ran into an issue where I was trying to create a Java class file in the source directory, along with a package name (provided in the dialog). I'm unsure of how to determine the source directory for the package and/or if there is a predetermined utility to add such a class file.

If there is are any examples or guidance I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jason

Back to the top