[wtp-dev] Nomination email mystery solved and ...

Anne Jacko from the Eclipse Foundation figured out why we didn't get emails from nomination process (see below).
So, take note ... for now, there is a field to fill-in. ... using wtp-dev for most. subprojects.
And, I guess there never was individual emails like I thought.