Re: [wtp-dev] API Scannings

Hi,

We finally got around doing the WTP scannings for JBoss Developer Studio (and hence also JBoss Tools) on WTP 2.0.1.

Not sure where to post this and I seem to have an issue getting attached files through here so please pick them up at
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBDS-242 where they are as attachments.

Let me know if there are more we need to do.

/max