[wtp-dev] Reminder to nominate individuals and technology for Eclipse Awards ...

Just a friendly reminder to nominate some one, or some thing, for the up coming Eclipse Community Awards, given at EclipseCon.
See
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/index.php
for details and procedures. If you follow enough links, you'll get the pages were people and technologies are being nominated ....
so that serves as good examples.

The deadline is this Friday! the 25th .. which has snuck up on me .. so, thought I'd send this reminder to this WTP list in case it's sneaked up on you too.

Back to the top