[wtp-dev] API Scannings

Title: API Scannings

Hello,

I have resurrected the API scanning procedure. Almost all of the API scanning steps run properly. I have still some troubles with the code coverage part.

I'd like to catch your attention on the Adopter Breakage Report.

I have genereated reports for:
  - R2.0.1:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/R-2.0.1-20070926042742/apiresults/api-ref-compatibility.html

  - last M2.0.2 I-build:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/M-2.0.2-20071222060852/apiresults/api-ref-compatibility.html

  - 3.0 M4:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.0/S-3.0M4-20080105091323/

Compared to the report for R2.0 there are lot of new adopter breakages:
http://archive.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/R-2.0-200706260303/apiresults/api-ref-compatibility.html

I would like also to request adopters, who have already adopted the WTP 2.0.1 release, to provide updated adopter scanner reports for their product based on WTP 2.0.1. This way we can see the real delta between their last adoption and the current development. How to create the report is described here:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/tool.html

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev
Eclipse WTP Committer