From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Anderson
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:08 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Cc: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Junit failures on 3.0 I builds

Helen,

      We just released the change to fix the Java EE JUnit failures in the
WTP 3.0 build.  The change affects Web Services.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

             Helen Zhang
             <hjzhang@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             wtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wtp-dev] Junit failures on 3.0 I
             01/17/2008 10:51          builds
             AM

             Please respond to
                 "General
               discussion of
              project-wide or
               architectural
                 issues."
             <wtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi Team,

We still have 10 Junit failures on the latest I Build and smoketest is
currently on hold.  Please take a look and drop in a fix or let me know if
other teams are not affected and can start smoketesting?  Thank you!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080117143420/I-I20080117094548-20080117094548/testResults.php

Regards,

Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)
IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443