RE: [wtp-dev] Junit failures on 3.0 I builds

We will comment out the 4 Junit failures in the JSF pagedesigner tests. These run locally and hence must be related to the build infrastructure.

-Raghu

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:51 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Junit failures on 3.0 I builds

Hi Team,

We still have 10 Junit failures on the latest I Build and smoketest is currently on hold.  Please take a look and drop in a fix or let me know if other teams are not affected and can start smoketesting?  Thank you!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080117143420/I-I20080117094548-20080117094548/testResults.php

Regards,

Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Back to the top