From: Valentin Baciu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/06/2007 01:51 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Action Requested: JUnit failures on WTP 3.0 I builds

The WS-I Junit failures seem to be caused by the presence of the Xerces 2.9 bundle in the target, combined with a generous dependency range set to
org.apache.xerces;bundle-version="[2.8.0,3.0.0)" in the manifest for org.eclipse.wst.wsi. Narrowing the range or removing Xerces 2.9 from the target would eliminate the failures.

I will continue to investigate the actual cause.

Regards,

Valentin Baciu