[wtp-dev] cvs refactoring and 2.0.1 map files

First thanks for the hard work with the cvs refactoring!

I got a bit confused there while trying to find the proper set of .map files that could work for loading/building wtp2.0.1.
(WTP 2.0.1, released on 2007-09-28, Release Build: R-2.0.1-20070926042742).

Is it still possible with the latest cvs? I tried with releng maps from R2_0_maintenance branch but for a start, sse.core etc were missing.
According to http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R2.0/R-2.0.1-20070926042742/directory.txt there should be wst-xml-core.map but it was not found.
And even if it were, there is no "wst" module anymore so I guess it would fail.. Simply getting a zip source drop is not a good option for me.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

regs,
Ahti

snippet from the mentioned...directory.txt where wst-xml-core.map is taken from the R2_0_maint.. branch:
!***************
!*************** wst-xml-core.map

! This map file is for
! WTP 2.0.x maintenance releases

! These bundles are currently being developed and released
! from the R2_0_maintenance branch:

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200705302225,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools,,wst/components/dtd/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.dtd.core
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200709061102,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/webtools,,wst/components/sse/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.sse.core
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v200709201331,: pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :/cvsroot/webtools,,wst/components/xml/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.xml.core