[wtp-dev] Help with deleting EMF resources

I'm having a problem deleting a file (during testing) associated with one of my EMF resources, but there is a lock on the file. I can't even delete the file from windows explorer - Windows XP throws me an error. Is there something going on in the EditModel or EMF somewhere that is applying a lock to this file? How do I release it so that the file becomes deletable?

Paul Fullbright
Oracle Corp.
Eclipse Dali/Java Persistence Tools Development
paul.fullbright@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top