RE: [wtp-dev] Deployment Descriptor tree help needed

Hi Hristo,

You might want to look into the  extension point  org.eclipse.ui.navigator.navigatorContent  in the plugin org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.navigator.ui,
also look at the various Item Providers classes such as WebAppItemProvider.

-Neeraj Agrawal

"Hristov, Hristo" <h.hristov@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2007 03:06 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] Deployment Descriptor tree help needed

Please, any help?