[wtp-dev] Remember to test Ganymede updates

There's no role-based zip packages yet (that I know of) but are expected relatively soon.

In the mean time, I'd encourage everyone to install and _use_ (not merely test) the Ganymede M3 milestone.

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/staging/

It's not complete yet,  but has most things there (including our code! :)

We mostly want to make sure our stuff continues to work fine in that environment, but you might experiment with
minimal installs, and "odd combinations" just to test robustness.

Please open "cross-project" bugs if you find conflicts with menus, inappropriate or inconsistent cross-project behavior..

Back to the top