RE: [wtp-dev] WTP 3.0 M3 testing week focus

Please pay particular attention to the project creation wizards as my recent feature work in that area seems to have distabilized things somewhat. I will be releasing a handful of fixes later today and I will send out a note when a build is available with those fixes. In case my testing misses something, let me know if you spot something that doesn't look right.

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Helen Zhang
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:12 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP 3.0 M3 testing week focus

Hi Team,

As we enter the final test period for WTP3.0 M3 milestone.  The below page has been created to document the testing efforts.  Please take a look and update your test scenarios and results.  These do not have to be anything fancy, but just something to show that testing was done to declare each milestone build.  Thank you!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R30_M3

Focus for testing week:
  • Verify bugs that are marked as fixed
  • Any new function, blocker bugs should receive extra testing.
Regards,

Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)

IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top