[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [wtp-dev] Regression in Java EE / EJB component
- From: "Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:42:47 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcgiTAyzTK1dugN6QOeaZg3m0D99SgABBs5Q
- Thread-topic: [wtp-dev] Regression in Java EE / EJB component
Title: Regression in Java EE / EJB component
I have a fix for 209262 in hand. Petty simple. Should I
release it for a re-spin? Thoughts?
I mark the Java EE smoke test as
successful, but there are three issues that are regression from the last
It would be nice if they are fixed
during the M3 shutdown period.
NW C JS TOOLS JEE
SAP Labs Bulgaria
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.