[wtp-dev] Code Freeze and N&N for M3

Good morning everyone,
Since M3 is scheduled to be declared on the 14th, we're now exactly one
week away and it's time to look at putting together the New and Noteworthy
for this milestone.  A quick check of Bugzilla shows no bugs making use of
the new "noteworthy" keyword, but just in case anyone has something new
that I haven't spotted, the initial files are now seeded and previewable
at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.0M3/.   If a project
hasn't added any content by the time I add the M3 announcement to our news
feed, I'll just comment out your page, so don't worry about it if there's
nothing to put in.  As before, you can either make updates yourselves or
send me the information you want put in and I can make the changes for
you.  If you're any having trouble at all, just ask me for help.

Repository: :extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse
Folder: www/webtools/development/news/3.0M3

Thanks, and remember, tonight should be our final build except for
critical and stop-ship fixes.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
WTP Source Editors