[wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared with caution: I20071026151316

I20071026151316

I think this build is suitable as a development target, but there's a number of issues that would require caution, especially as use as a development environment:

1. Two subprojects (JEE Tools and Server Tools) did not report smoke test results.

2. There were 4 JUnit failures that still need investigation.

3. There's at least a few platform bugs that would prevent use as a primary development environment (bug 207619 & bug 207580)

Back to the top