RE: [wtp-dev] WPT M2 Declared

Great news! Yet again showing the benefits of an open source project with motivated, diverse committers!

"Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/04/2007 08:35 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-dev] WPT M2 Declared

Hi David,

I can take over the performance and API tests. I have a free windows based server that can be used.
I can start setting up the environment the week after the Eclipse Summit Europe, i.e. in two weeks.

Greetings,
Kaloyan