[wtp-dev] XML Web services bundles branched to R2_0_maintenance

Hi,

Please note that the following bundles have been branched to R2_0_maintenance:

WSDL bundles:

org.eclipse.wst.wsdl
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests.ui
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.ui - previously branched
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation.tests
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests.performance

WS-I bundles:

org.eclipse.wst.wsi
org.eclipse.wst.wsi.tests
org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui

XSD bundles:

org.eclipse.wst.xsd.core - previously branched
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.ui - previously branched
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.validation.tests
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.tests.performance

XML bundles:

org.eclipse.wst.xml.validation.tests

Kathy, Nitin, I believe all bundles our team owns in the ws and xml maps are now branched. If all your other bundles in those maps are branched please add the required comment or let me know and I'll do it.wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

With this change, fixes for WTP 2.0.2 should go into both the R2_0_maintenance branch and HEAD. Fixes for WTP 3.0 should only go into HEAD.

Regards,
Valentin

Back to the top