Re: [wtp-dev] How to create web service to return complex type?

This mailing list is for WTP development issues. User questions are best asked on the WTP newsgroup [1].
I'm not familiar with WTP's web services platform, but I figured I'd reply to direct you to the newsgroup first.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.php

harry potter wrote:
I would like to create web service to return complex type such as vector and java bean. I have found only the samples that return primitive data type.
   please introduce me about this.
thanks so much,
harry

Gear up for Halo® 3 and get a $25 Best Buy gift card. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™. Get it now! <http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_1>