[wtp-dev] WTP 2.0.1 and 3.0 plans this week

WTP 1.5.5 is done.  Hooray.  :-) Too bad we still have two other streams....  :-(

WTP 2.0.1
WTP 2.0.1 RC1 will be declared this Friday.  Recall there is no PMC approval process for RC1, but PMC reviews will start after we declare RC1.  Any bug fix in RC2 will require 1 PMC vote for approval.

WTP 3.0
We will also declare our first WTP 3.0 M2 I build this week.  There are currently 2 JUnit failures in JavaEE.  Please investigate.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top