Re: [wtp-dev] How to correctly setup WebProject depencies projects

I can see  there isn't much traffic on this list (as far as questions
actaully being answered).  Is there a better place to get support?  I have
this problem (see below).  I can't see what use WTP is in practice if you
really can't load from the classpath in another project in the workspace, so
I want to believe I am just doing something wrong.  Anyone got any hints?