RE: [wtp-dev] Howto start Tomcat&Catalina for Remote Debugging WITHOUTdeployment

This is a question best asked on the WTP newsgroup [1].  This mailing
list is for WTP development issues.

Currently remote debugging isn't supported by the Tomcat plug-ins in
WTP.  If you want to pursue what might be possible for manually starting
a remote Tomcat debug session, post on the WTP newsgroup and I'll follow
up there.

Cheers,
Larry

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.php