[wtp-dev] Server port monitoring with a generic implementation

Hi,

I've been struggling to understand how I can get my Jetty server adapter to
present the jetty ports underneath the Server->Monitoring menu item. I can't
seem to see any way to do it, and I'm coming to the conclusion that using the
generic tools this just isn't possible, and I'd need to do a custom
implementation.

Can anyone confirm whether my suspicions are right or not?

Much appreciated.
Jan
--
Jan Bartel, Webtide LLC | janb@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.webtide.com