From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chuck Bridgham
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:32 PM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] Java EE Requirements for WTP 3.0 release

Hi,

I want to thank Rob Frost for helping us get started gathering requirements for WTP 3.0. (He seeded most of this list)

I created a separate wiki page to gather requirements(linked from the main WTP 3 requirements page), and I welcome additions to this list.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Web_Tools_Platform_Release_3.0_JavaEE_Requirements

Next week is a good time to start reviewing these items, and start forming a plan.  Perhaps the Thursday Java EE workgroup timeslot can be used.
This list is strictly requirements, and doesn't reflect any commitment from the Java EE component team.

We'll discuss in more detail in tomorrow's WTP status meeting

Thanks - Chuck

Rational Java EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top